SUPER CANTENNA 12DBI WIRELESS BOOSTER ANTENNA - WIRELESS BOO
SUPER CANTENNA 12DBI WIRELESS BOOSTER ANTENNA - REPEATER WIRELESS - USB WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTORS.
- A cantenna is a directional waveguide antenna for long-range Wi-Fi used to increase the range of (or discover) a wireless network.
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- A keen promoter of a person, organization, or cause
- A source of help or encouragement
- promoter: someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- A person or thing that helps increase or promote something, in particular
- supporter: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
- a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- (of a manufactured product) Superfine
- extremely: to an extreme degree; "extremely cold"; "extremely unpleasant"
- Very good or pleasant; excellent
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- superintendent: a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
At one end of the black TV cable, the center conductor acts as the probe for the cantenna. The other end of the cable is connected to the receiver module. The grey cat-5 cable provides 12-V power and carries the audio and video signals to the television. This picture was taken by Ludo.
You are looking at a pigtail BNC connector attached to a Pringles can antenna (Cantenna) that I assembled. I have never tested it, but it was fun to make.
x60 wireless switch
samsung wireless color printer
wireless digital projectors
ps2 wireless guitar hero
xbox360 wireless guitar
network adapters wireless
can t connect to wireless network with vista
ps3 wireless headset setup
netgear pre n wireless router
wireless lan application
SMART BRO WIRELESS BROADBAND : WIRELESS BROADBAND « HOME » WIRELESS ETHERNET CONVERTERS. WIRELESS ETHERNET
Post a comment