CABLE MODEM WITH BUILT IN WIRELESS ROUTER. BUILT IN WIRELESS
CABLE MODEM WITH BUILT IN WIRELESS ROUTER. WIRELESS SURROUND SPEAKERS
Cable Modem With Built In Wireless Router
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- A type of modem that connects a computer or local network to broadband Internet service through the same cable that supplies cable television service
- A cable modem is a type of network bridge and modem that provides bi-directional data communication via radio frequency channels on a HFC and RFoG infrastructure.
- (Cable modems) A broadband Internet connection method that uses cable TV cabling; see Connecting from Home.
- (Cable modems) These devices allow users to make use of the fibre-optic cables that have been installed in most major cities by cable television companies. Cable modems offer very high data transfer rates, up to a theoretical maximum of 30 Mbps.
- Forming an integral part of a structure or device
- (Built-ins) Specific items of personal property which are installed in a real estate improvement such that they become part of the building. Built-in microwave ovens and dishwashers are common examples.
- existing as an essential constituent or characteristic; "the Ptolemaic system with its built-in concept of periodicity"; "a constitutional inability to tell the truth"
- (of a characteristic) Inherent; innate
- constructed as a non-detachable part of a larger structure; being an essential and permanent part of something; of an included feature that normally comes as an extra
Motorola SB5101U Cable Modem
Motorola SB5101U cable modem that all my Internet traffic (including this description and the picture!) passes through. Taken in Albany, CA by a Nikon D40x at ISO 400 with a Nikon 18-55mm non-VR kit lens. (at 55)
Seen next to the ethernet switch seen earlier in my photostream, and (on the right side) a 9Gb full-height SCSI external hard drive. (a remnant of older, no longer in service, computers…)
Motorola SURFboard SB5101 Cable Modem
Motorola SURFboard SB5101 Modded Cable Modem with Haxorware 1.32 diagnostic firmware
The Motorola SB5101 Cable modem is a DOCSIS 1.0/1.1/2.0 compatible modem, so it is compatible on any service provider that uses DOCSIS.
rca stereo wireless headphones
manage wireless connections
wireless engineering jobs
wireless router for home use
linksys wireless g broadband router wrt54gl wireless router
wireless surround speaker
belkin n wireless router setup
Post a comment