XBOX WIRELESS GAMEPAD : XBOX WIRELESS
Xbox wireless gamepad : Symbol wireless barcode scanners : Portable wireless keyboard.
Xbox Wireless Gamepad
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- A gamepad (also called joypad or control pad), is a type of game controller held in the hand, where the digits (especially thumbs) are used to provide input. Gamepads generally feature a set of action buttons handled with the right thumb and a direction controller handled with the left.
- A hand-held controller for video games
- Gamepad was a television show about video games which ran for four series on Bravo. It was hosted by Violet Berlin.
- A purpose built wireless games controller compatible with Sky Boxes, that allows up to four players, each with their own gamepad, to compete with one another in selected Sky Active games.
- The Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Microsoft. It was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, February 22, 2002 in Japan, and March 14, 2002 in Australia and Europe and is the predecessor to the Xbox 360.
- Cardboard that used to be a box. Alt: a games console you knicked out the Youf Klub.
- A gaming device created by Microsoft. Ultimately Microsoft is looking to turn your television into a web access device, and so is looking beyond the gaming industry.
I shot this (self)portrait with a tripod and automatic release.
No additional lighting or equipment was used. The only light was obviously coming from the left, through a window behind the camera.
US Xbox + more reduced to 5,000Y!
US Xbox, great to watch US DVDs.
Comes with DVD remote controller, all cables, 6 great games, 3 gamepads (one wireless, one wire, another wired never used), a Linksys LAN hub
home theatre wireless rear speakers
wireless video camera
wrt54g wireless access point
quality one wireless
pa system wireless mic
playstation 3 wireless controler
wireless network signal repeater
Post a comment